Table of Contents
In order to provide you with our uninterrupted use of services, we may collect and, in some circumstances, disclose information about you with your permission. To ensure better protection of your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our information collection and disclosure policies, and the choices you make about the way your information is collected and used.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, “User”, “Buyer”, “Vendor”, “Seller” and “Customer” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website and who is competent to enter into binding contracts, as per Indian laws.
- “Buyers/Customers” shall refer to those willing to avail services for the purchase and delivery of goods, including but not limited to Bibles, references, Books by notable Indian Authors, and many other services relating to publishing and selling of Christian resources to Churches to support the needs of Christians through the Platform .
- “User” shall refer to “Customers/Buyers” and potential Customers who access and view the website for the purposes of gaining information on various topics relating to Christianity and viewing of products and numerous services available.
- “Services” refer to providing a Platform for Customers to view informative articles, publishing and selling of Christian resources to Churches and purchase of products and services offered, hosting of events, marketing and merchandising, making payments and receiving delivery through the use of a single platform.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Application, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of this Application.
- The term “Platform” refers to the Website which provides the User the facility to access information, publish and sell their resources, and purchase products and services for delivery from the Company.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You such as Name, Location, Email Id, Mobile number, Password etc. For removal of any doubts, please refer to Clause 2.
Information we collect
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data including, but not limited to, Name, Email Id, Mobile number, Contacts, Password etc;
- Tracking Information such as, but not limited to the IP address of your device and Device ID when connected to the Internet. [This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Application or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Application or not), your computer browser information, and other information associated with your interaction with the Site.;
- Details of Website usage for analytics.
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you;
- To communicate necessary account and service related information from time to time;
- To allow you to receive quality customer care services and data Collection;
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
Where any service requested by you involves a third party, such information as is reasonably necessary by the Company to carry out your service request may be shared with such third party. We also do use your contact information to send you offers based on your interests and prior activity. The Company may also use the contact information internally to direct its efforts for service improvement but shall immediately delete all such information upon withdrawal of your consent for the same through the ‘unsubscribe’ page or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, billing address etc.) on the Site. We are committed to keeping all such sensitive data/information safe at all times and ensure that such data/information is only transacted over secure Site of approved payment gateways which are digitally encrypted and provide the highest possible degree of care available under the technology presently in use. We shall collect and store all such information in our internal Company servers for a finite period time, as long as you are a User of the platform and shall immediately delete all such information upon expiry of your User ship. We shall also delete all aforementioned communication upon withdrawal of User ship of any single Party to the communication.
The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. To the extent possible, we provide you the option of not divulging any specific information that you wish for us not to collect, store or use. You may also choose not to use a particular service or feature on the Site and opt out of any non-essential communications from the platform.
Further, transacting over the internet has inherent risks which can only be avoided by you following security practices yourself, such as not revealing account/login related information to any other person and informing our customer care team about any suspicious activity or where your account has/may have been compromised.
At every stage prior to, during or after information collection, you have the right to access all personally identifiable information provided, rectify or alter all personally identifiable information provided, restrict the level of information to be retained as per your sole discretion and object to the retention, use and potential disclosure of the personally identifiable information.
Periodically, we may reveal general statistical information about the platform and its users, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc.
We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
Our use of your information
We use your information (mainly your name and mobile number) to uniquely identify yourself as a player. We use it to provide you with services and products you explicitly requested for, measure your interest in our services, inform you about matches, tournaments, booking services, updates, customise your experience, detect and protect us against error, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
Primarily we use this data to customise your experience with the services, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
The information provided by you shall be used to provide and improve the service for you and all users.
- For maintaining Internal record
- For providing the services
For more details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms of Service. Further, your personal data and Sensitive Personal data may be collected and stored by Us for internal record. We use Your tracking information such as IP addresses, and or Device ID to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We will not sell, license or trade Your personal information. We will not share your personal information with others unless they are acting under our instructions or we are required to do so by law. Information collected via Our server logs includes users’ IP addresses and the pages visited; this will be used to manage the web system and troubleshoot problems. We also use third-party analytics, tracking, optimization and targeting tools to understand how users engage with our Platform so that we can improve it and cater personalized content/ads according to their preferences.
How information is collected
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. If the same is not identified to you, you have the right to request the Company to elucidate the purpose of collection of said personal information, pending fulfilment of which you shall not be mandated to disclose any information whatsoever.
We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us, within the scope of consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and with the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. The platform uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Websites. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Cookies may be used to identify logged in or registered users. Our Website uses session cookies to ensure that you have a good experience. These cookies contain a unique number, your ‘session ID’, which allows our server to recognize your computer and ‘remember’ what you’ve done on the Platform. The benefits of this are:
- You only need to log in once if you’re navigating secure areas of the site.
- Our server can distinguish between your computer and other users, so you can see the information that you have requested.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser settings if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Plat Form. We also use various third-party cookies for usage, behavioral, analytics and preferences data. The following are the different types of Cookies used on the Platform:
- Authentication cookies: To identify the user and share the content that he or she requested for.
- Functionality cookies: For customized user experience and resuming past course progress.
Tracking, optimization and targeting cookies: To capture usage metric on device, operating system, browser etc. To capture behavioral metrics for better content delivery. To cater and suggest most suited products and services.
We use Google Analytics to help us to understand how you make use of our content and work out how we can make things better. These cookies follow your progress through our, collecting anonymous data on where you have come from, which pages you visit, and how long you spend on the site. This data is then stored by Google in order to create reports. These cookies do not store your personal data.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website, including your IP address, may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for us and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
External Links on the website
We are providing service that collects survey responses on behalf of survey Creators. If you have any questions about a survey, or if you want access, update or delete anything in your survey responses, please contact the Company directly.
Unless subject to an exemption, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request for any correction to any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw Your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization.
Where you hold an account with any of our service, you are entitled to a copy of all personal data which we hold in relation to you. You are also entitled to request that we restrict how we use your data in your account when you log in.
You further acknowledge that the Platform may contain information which is designated confidential by us and that you shall not disclose such information without our prior written consent. Your information is regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, unless if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services, and you retain sole discretion to seek for discontinuation of such communications at any point of time.
Other information collectors
Our disclosure of your information
We do not share your information with any unconnected third party, only the details required for purchases users make is disclosed to the vendor/service provider. We only let the seller know who has bought/hired their facility.
We may host surveys for survey creators for our platform who are the owners and users of your survey responses. We do not own or sell your responses. Anything you expressly disclose in your responses will be disclosed to survey creators. Please contact the survey creator directly to better understand how they might share you survey responses.
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Accessing, reviewing and changing your profile
Following registration, you can review and change the information you submitted at the stage of registration, except Email ID. An option for facilitating such change shall be present on the Platform and such change shall be facilitated by the User. If you change any information, we may or may not keep track of your old information. We will not retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Such prior information shall be completely removed from our databases, including stored ‘back up’ systems. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or to remove your profile so that others cannot view it, the User needs to remediate, and promptly correct any such incorrect information.
Control of your password
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the Company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us and information that we have accessed.
However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. Our Company cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you provide won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to the Company over the Internet.
Automated Decision making
As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
Consent Withdrawal, data download and data removal requests
To withdraw your consent, or to request the download or delete your data with us for any or all our products & services at any time, please email to email@example.com from your registered email address.